Sunday, January 14, 2018

Friends Card using December 2017 Fully Loaded Kit


Hi it's Bev. I am using December 2017 Fully Loaded Kit from Creative Escape Papercrafting to create lots of cards to share with you. It is so easy with this kit that has great paper combo, fab accents and amazing trims. It is awesome to create with.




Description
This elegant yet versatile kit has themes of love and friendship.  It is fully loaded with enough specialty paper, card stock, and embellishments to enable you to make 10+ cards.  Plus it features a matching stamp/die set from Kaisercraft!
The kit includes:
1 “Romance” stamp/die set from Kaisercraft
1 0.5 oz jar of Wow “Vintage Peacock” embossing powder
1 Bottle of Nuvo Antique Rose Crystal Drops (1 fl oz)
18 Sheets of 6.5″ x 6.5″ specialty paper from the Kaisercraft “Romantique” collection
1 Quickie Glue Pen
1 piece of 6” x 12” white matte tulle
4 Sheets of 8.5″ x 11″ white card stock
1 Sheet of 8.5″ x 11″ kraft card stock
1 Sheet of 8.5″ x 11″ charcoal stock
1 Sheet of 8.5″ x 11″ blush card stock
1 “Gold Standard” Sequins mix (approx. 1.5 tsp)
16 Studio Katia Heart-shaped gems
1 yard of ivory lace ribbon
1 yard of pink ribbon
1 yard of ivory ribbon
1 yard of black ribbon
1 yard of hemp cord
2 kraft tags
1 white tag
3 small wooden heart embellishments
1 assorted ephemera pack (contents may vary)

To make this card I started with a mix of papers that complimented each other.


I chose the patterned piece and cut it to fit the card base size because I knew I wanted to stamp the front with the stamp / die set included in the package... with great frames and verses.


I love using my Misti to do stamping that works perfectly every time.


Now I pulled more things together and layout some proposed layers and grabbed some cardstock to accent the prints. 


I lay the layers in proposed spot before gluing anything down.


On the inside I used another print and stamped another sentiment.


For my finished card I die cut the word Friends and a corner piece with accenting cardstock. I put some ribbon and a bow on it along with some fabulous shiny heart gem stones.


These 2 photos are close ups give you a better view of the details.


Thanks for stopping by... see you again soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment